"Could not connect to http://repo.continuum.io/pkgs/pro/linux-64/"
Peter Sudmant
2014-10-08 13:56:29 UTC
I'm trying to update conda and anaconda and I can't seem to access repo. I
managed to install conda just fine a few days ago, and I can ping the
address just fine, but, I get the following error -

Fetching package metadata: ..Could not connect to
http://repo.continuum.io/pkgs/pro/linux-64/
Could not connect to http://repo.continuum.io/pkgs/free/linux-64/

# All requested packages already installed.
# packages in environment at /home/psudmant/anaconda:
#
conda 3.7.0 py27_0

is there a way to manually download the repo and update?

Thanks!
Aaron Meurer